Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Christmas Wishes - card for 2016

Every other year (or as close to that as I can get), I try to make and send Christmas cards. This is the exception to my rule of not normally making duplicates of any one card. At Christmas, I ONLY make one card but everyone that is on my list (card receiving list of course) gets the same card. I started these elf shoe cards at least 4 years back. They were very time intensive due to all the parts. I have to do theme cards so the pictures of me and the dogs or dog can "match". I am pretty traditional when I decide to do something.  We ran out of daylight. I just loved how these turned out.

I found my elf dress at Ross for a heck-of-a-price and it was perfect. All the sweaters or dresses I had found before were not perfect to me. I found an elf hat at Party City a few years back and ordered the reversible Santa/elf dog bandana as well as purchased an elf hat for Hank. He loved the bandana but did not like the hat what-so-ever. Every year, my Christmas pictures with the dog(s) is always by the water. Just this year, you can't see the water like normal.

without the flash:

 
with the flash:
 

 
 
 

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Recollections, The Paper Studio, SU
Stamps: Studio G
Accessories: SU punch, SU die, Cricut, Joys of the Season cartridge, metallic rope, pop dots, SU ef
Inks: Memories, SU

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.