Thursday, July 28, 2016

Birthday wishes - for Ceylan

This card is for Ceylan. Of course, it has an elephant on it. I didn't intend on using these papers again on a card so quickly, but they were on my desk so quick to grab. I made this card relatively quickly for me. I went in knowing that I was doing so that helped.

I saw this scrapbook page and knew I wanted to use it as my inspiration for this card.

I'm really liking the light gray papers in the background with the bright pops of color. I'll have to get more next time I'm out.

I told Ceylan on her card, I like the cards every year, but this one is definitely my favorite so far. I contemplated using a googlie eyes, but decided against it.

without flash

with flash


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, SU going Gray, SU basic gray, DCWV glitter, Recollections, Momento
Stamps: Studio G, SU garden greetings
Accessories: Lawn Fawnskin heart dies, felt, homemade enamel dots, SU label punch, ribbon, pop dots
Techniques: paper piecing, scrapbook page inspiration
Inks: Memories, Spectrum Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.