Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy Halloween - eye of newt (googlie eyes)

I made this at the September crop. Of course, with  my super slow crafting style, I didn't get a whole lot of cards made. I found this My Art - C mason jar stamp and die set while out shopping one day. Right then, I had the idea of filling my mason jar with googlie eyes. Adding the eyes really finished off the card. They aren't glow in the dark but are aged a little so worked perfectly. I created the jar label with the intention of adding and sticking the different sized eyes under it to look as if they are solid in the jar. I gave this card to my great friend Kim since she loves Halloween so much. She loved it.


Supplies:
Paper: Neenah, Bazzill (patterns and cardstock)
Stamps: Studio G
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Art - C stamp & cut stamps and die, Googlie eyes, black rhinestones by Zra, American Crafts ribbon, pop dots.
Ink: Memories
Technique: DTP, googlie eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.