Monday, July 13, 2015

GCC0713 - Birthday Wishes for Ceylan

It's Monday so you know that means there is a new challenge posted over at the Outlawz.

The Sponsor this week is: A Day For Daisies and the image I chose is Ballet Slippers. The theme this week is to use chalk. This was tricky for me. I used my chalk, but also used my aqua blender so it would stay on. It wasn't saying without the water and I didn't want to spray anything on it.

I may give this to my friend Ceylan for her birthday. She owns a dance school so this would be appropriate for her.

I used the Retro Sketches #172 sketch for this card. I may rework this a little.



Challenges submitted to:

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital Cardstock,SU basic grey, The Paper Studio, Embellish by Dena (Little Azalea pack.
Stamps: A Day for Daisies - Ballet Slippers , SU  .
Accessories: Chalk,Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Homemade acrylic dots pop dots (two thicknesses).
Inks: Copics, Memories.
Techniques: digi, sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.