Monday, June 1, 2015

GCC0601 - Y'ALL

It's Time for a new Monday challenge over at the Outlawz. The theme this week is Sports.

The Sponsor is: Creative Bug Digis and the image is: Cowbee Greetings.

My sport is Rodeo and thought the bee lassoing the flower would fit perfectly. I used this sketch from Pinterest for my design.

I added Stampin Up dazzling diamonds on the wings and red glitter Stickles on the hat to add some sparkle. I have provided a picture with the flash and one without.

 


Challenges submitted to:

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital Cardstock, SU Night of Navy, Bazzill, The Paper Studio
Stamps: Creative Bug Digis - Cowbee Greetings
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug gingham ef, Cricut, Martha Stewart Sesonal Cakes Seasonal cartridge, Lawn Fawn heart dies, felt, SU dazzling diamonds glitter, pop dots, homemade enamel dots
Inks: Copics
Techniques: digi, sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.