Monday, May 18, 2015

GCC0518 - Birthday wishes

It's Monday so that means there is a new challenge posted over at the Outlawz. Come on and join in on the fun. This week, the theme is to use red, white, and blue (must use all three colors).

The Sponsor this week is Oddball Stamps. The image is Kawaii Clouds Hearts and Stars.

Lately, I've really been into making shaker boxes. I used thicker foam under this one so the sequins shake better than the last few I've made. I figured that this image would be cute as the center of the shaker. The colors I used to color the digital image are much brighter in real life. I used this sketch from Stuck Sketches?! on Pinterest.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital cardstock, Bazzill, The Paper Studio

Stamps: Oddball Stamps - Kawaii Clouds hearts and Stars, SU wow flowers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, SU label punch, Sizzix die, acetate, sequins, pop dots.
Inks: Copics, Memories.
Techniques: sketch, digi, shaker box

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.