Monday, May 18, 2015

Congratulations Gary - 2015 ASU Grad

I made this card for my friend's son for his graduation from ASU. There were so many intelligent people graduating that night. I'd say, 95% had very high grade point averages.

This card was made very quickly (which is very surprising for me).

I will send it in the mail to him since I forgot it in my car and didn't take a pen that worked with me to write in it. I showed it to him since it wasn't there to hand him. We went out for pizza afterwards.


Challenges submitted to:

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, SU baroque burgundy, Bazzill (black), Gold foil cardstock from Dollar Tree.
Stamps: Fiskars
Accessories: Cricut, Southwest cartridge, sequins (gold and white in assorted sizes), pop dots, acetate
Ink: Memories
Technique: Shaker box

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.