Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Congrats Kennedy - 2015 Graduation

I made this card for my cousin Kenny's daughter Kennedy for her high school graduation. I cannot believe Kennedy is graduating from high school already. My mom said she would buy the gifts and put my name on them if I made the card. I wrote in it and sent it to my mom for her to write in and provide along with the gifts. I had to use my new Create a Friend cartridge for the graduate girl. This cartridge is so fun and really has some cute images in it. I did not add the second layer of flowers on the lei. I decided it would be too small to deal with at this size. The graduate girl is cut at 2.25 inches. I thought the shaker made this really fun. Kennedy went to the same high school as I did, but they have consolidated again since I graduated so the school colors are different. Her school colors are black, purple, and white. I wanted to use black sequins in the shaker box as well, however, forgot to take them to the crop with me. This was tricky to photograph with the silver cardstock and sequins.

 
 
Challenges submitted to:
 
Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Recollections (frosty white and purple with polka dots), Bazzill (skin color, black, gold, pink), SU going grey, SU barely banana, Unknown purple (dress, shoes, band on hat), Silver cardstock (Dollar Tree).
Stamps: Fiskars
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Cricut, Create a Friend cartridge, Robotz cartridge, plastic, sequins (silver, white, purple), pop dots.
Inks: Memories.
Technique: shaker box, Cricut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.