Friday, May 22, 2015

2015 Grad - for Michael

My friend Elizabeth's son Michael graduated from Gilbert High School yesterday. I can't believe this kid is graduating and is this age all ready. Just seems like he should be 10 or so years old. Time has just flown by.

I asked him what his high school colors were. He replied black and gold. I said dark yellow or shiny. He replied shiny. I think it was because his neck stole was shiny dark yellow. I made yet another shaker card and used the gold foil cardstock from Dollar Tree again. This foil cardstock just does not photograph well.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, American Craft, Gold foil cardstock from Dollar Tree
Accessories: Cricut, Southwest cartridge, transparency, black/white/gold sequins, pop dots, homemade enamel dots

1 comment:

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.