Monday, April 20, 2015

GCC0420 - sweet

It's Monday so that means there is another challenge posted over at the Outlawz. Come on and join in on the fun. This week, the theme is to use fabric on your project. I used felt (hearts) and the hot pink material below the grid die cut is some sort of fabric that came around a bouquet of flowers.

The sponsor this week is: Deedee's Digis and the image is A Little Something.

I used this sketch from Pinterest. It worked perfectly for this card. I used the bright Momento paper pack that I just love again. These papers and the bright colors just make my heart happy. I love that when you use a different accent color (this time I chose to accent the green), it makes it look so different. 




Challenges Submitted to:

Supplies: 
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital Cardstock, Momento, Bazzill (lime green), SU (pixie pink).
Stamps: DeeDee's Digis - A Little Something, SU So Very.
Accessories: Cricut, Edge to Edge Cartridge, Felt, Hot pink flower bouquet fabric, Cuttlebug, Sizzix dies (labels and scallop border), Lawn Fawn (heart), homemade enamel dots, pop dots, white puff paint, Glossy Accents.
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir, Memories.
Techniques: digi, sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.