Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Kim

It's my friend Kim's birthday today. I didn't think I was going to have time to get in my craft room last night, but I did. Kim loves raccoons and the color purple so this will be perfect for her. I just love my Create a Critter and Create a Critter 2 cartridges. These little critters are just too cute. Hopefully, she'll love it. Luckily, I'm handing this to her in person. It's way too thick to mail. My friend Jen's card was returned to me for not enough postage so I'm safe to assume it was too thick. It sure wasn't heavy. :(.

I used this card from Pinterest as my inspiration.


Challenges submitted to:
Through the Craft Room Door - Feb 3 - Feb 09 Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - #185 Freestyle

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Bazzill, American Crafts, The Paper Studio, SU basic gray, SU going grey.
Stamps: SU - wow flowers.
Accessories: Cricut, Create a Critter cartridge, Cuttlebug, SU large polka dot ef, Bakers Twine, Bling, SU label punch, Sizzix dies, pop dots.
Ink: Memories

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo cute, I love it!
    thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.