Thursday, January 15, 2015

Crafty Day - Smile

I went to an all day crop on Sunday. I had a lot of fun. I was able to create, use some new papers, and enjoy the company and day. Cara and Ceylan and I were all the table so there was quite a bit of conversation as well. That's always part of the fun for me. 

I just love this card. I know that seems so arrogant. I think it's the bright colors. I used a Momento paper pack I purchased at Tuesday Morning. I knew when I saw this pack, I had to have it. I think they had me in mind when they put the patterns and colors together.

I used this card as my inspiration. I just fell in love with all the bright colors and patterns of this card so had to recreate it. 



Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Momento, The Paper Studio, American Crafts, SU tempting turquoise, SU pixie pink.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Sizzix dies, Little Yellow Bicycle arrow die, Lawn Fawn heart die, bling pop dots.

1 comment:

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.