Monday, December 29, 2014

GCC1229 - Anything Goes/Happy New Year

It's the last Monday of the month so there is an Anything Goes challenge over at the Outlawz. This week however, there is a twist. Make your anything goes card into a Happy New Years card.

Is anyone else wondering where in the world 2014 has gone? I sure am. I was so busy during the months of August, September, and October at work that I think it should only be October now. Guess I won't get that time back. Hopefully, 2015 will be prosperous for all.

The Sponsor this week is Aurora Wings and the image is Butterfly Mask. I originally wanted this image instead (Butterfly Mask with Ribbons). I only colored the eyes in. I did add Stickles in gold and silver to give it more shine. I also lightly went over the butterfly wings with Spica at-you glitter pen.

I used this card from Jen Shultz as my sketch to follow.

I used foil cardstock and really like it, although, it is very tricky to photograph. It is reflective so you can see your outline and also could see my phone. I finally put on a white top and had the phone hidden in the middle where the image is so you couldn't see my reflection. I stamped and colored the champagne and ice bucket. I used my new Cricut cartridge called Photo Booth Props. This cartridge is going to be so fun to use for photo booths. I can't wait to start making them.


Challenges Submitted to:

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill digital cardstock, American Crafts, DCWV, The Paper Studio (silver on clock face), Gold and Silver foil cardstock (Dollar Tree).
Stamps: Aurora Wings - Butterfly Mask, Studio G (bottle & bucket/happy new year).
Accessories: Cricut, Photo Booth Props cartridge, homemade enamel dot, pop dots.
Inks: Copics, Memories, Spica at-you glitter pen, Silver Sharpie (to color enamel dot).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.