Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy 70th Birthday Barb

My friend Kim's mom Barb turned 70 last week but had her party Saturday. She loves martinis,  martini glasses,  anything martini so I had to buy this stamp last weekend from boot camp. I knew she'd love this.

I used some of the techniques I learned in Copic boot camp last weekend.

Barb said she thinks I'm an amazing artist. What a nice compliment.

I used Jen Dove's card for the layout and sample from the image package to create this. I don't have all the colors so I had to ad lib and create my own with layers of colors.


Challenges submitted to:
Through the Craft Room Door - Nov 11-17 Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Use your markers
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Use Red and Ribbon

Supplies:
Papers : Neenah, Hammermill digital cardstock, Bazzill, SU garden green,  The Paper Studio.
Stamps: Talk About Impressions - Antini, Inkadinkadoo.
Accessories: Cricut, Phrases cartridge, Bazzill flower, ribbon,  SU circle punches, Glosay Accents, pop dots.
Inks: Copics, Memories. 

3 comments:

  1. You are a fabulous artist Shannon!!! Your Martini card rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to join our little challenge here at TTCRD Shannon. This card is soooo cute and your coloring is getting better and better. (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love the image you've used. Awesome.

    Thanx for playing along at CWWC this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.