Tuesday, November 11, 2014

GCC1110 - Thanks.

A new challenge has been posted over on the Outlawz. Come on over and join in on the fun.

The Sponsor this week this week is: Beansie Doodles and the image is Diner Girl Darna.

The theme this week is "Veteran's Day - send a card to a Veteran". I was going to print the words "for your service or for serving" and adhere under the word thanks, but I ran out of time. 

I personally feel we should always be thankful for the Veterans as their sacrifices and service is what keeps me free and able to do the things I do. 

I spent last weekend at a Copic Boot Camp so tried some of the techniques I learned or refreshed my brain with. I used darker reds and blues to blend and give more contrast.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, xPress-It blending cardstock, Bazzill (red, white), American Crafts (black), Recollections.
Stamps: Beansie Doodles - Diner Girl Darna, Studio G.
Accessories: Cricut, Paper Lace cartridge, another cartridge (tag), Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, EK Success punch, homemade enamel dots, pop dots. 
Inks: Copics, Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.