Monday, September 22, 2014

GCC0922 - so grateful

A new challenge has been posted over on the Outlawz. Come on over and join in on the fun.

The Sponsor this week is: Oak Pond and the image is Olivia Owl.

The theme this week is to use trees or leaves on your card. I knew as soon as I saw that theme,  I had to make the owl on the branch.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, xPress-It blending cardstock, SU chocolate chip, DCWV.
Stamps: Oak Pond - Olivia Owl,  SU Garden Greetings.
Accessories: Cricut,  Create a Critter 2, Cuttlebug,  Sizzix border die,  SU label punch, Stickles,  pop dots.
Inks: Copics,  Spectrum Noir,  Memories.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh at first I thought I was looking sideways at your card-what a cute image! Love the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.