Monday, August 25, 2014

GCC0825 - Live it up

There is a new Greetings challenge posted over at the Outlawz. Come on over and join in on the fun.

The theme this week is Anything Goes - it's the last Monday of the month after all.. I finally got on the make your own enamel dots by melting pony beads and melty beads. I like how they add some color and shine. I cut some in half (I need to come up with a better way to cut them in half. I had bead halves in the living room and I cut them in my kitchen. Not sure how that worked. The melty beads didn't melt down as well, but I think i'll still try and figure out how to use them. I baked the black ones longer and they melted down in a thinner patty instead of a dot. I added Glossy Accents on her glasses, the headlights and on the bumper.

The sponsor this week is: Stitchy Bear Stamps and the image is: Drivers Ed . Head on over and grab one of their cute images. This image made me laugh. I'm going to send this one off to my grandma. She's 90 and still drives, lives on her own, cooks, and volunteers. She's amazing. I normally send a card a month to her and my great aunt but lately, I haven't been good about sending the cards. Life has been too crazy.


Supplies:
Papers:
Neenah, xPress-It Blending cardstock, Bazzill.
Stamps: Stitchy Bear Stamps - Drivers Ed, Studio G.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Glossy Accents (lights, glasses, bumper), homemade Acrylic dots, Pink Stickles.
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir, Sharpie (silver for streaks in hair and bumper), Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.