Monday, August 18, 2014

GCC0818 - Oh Happy Day

There is a new Greetings challenge posted over at the Outlawz. Come on over and join in on the fun.

The theme this week is "sentiment needs to be on the left". I love this sentiment and decided to make a bold in color card and mix some patters. I really love these colors together. I used my Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge for the hibiscus. I loved the theme as well. Works perfect for the long one-line sentiments. 

The Sponsor is: Lisa Decosse and the sentiment is: Oh Happy Day. Hop on over to Lisa's blog to see her designs. She has some neat things on her site and offers a lot of it as freebies. 



Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Bazzill (red, stripe - from Avalon pack), SU (daffodil, garden green), Recollections (polka dot)
Stamps: Lisa Decosse - Oh Happy Day digi
Accessories: Cricut, Life is a Beach cartridge, Doily (Hobby Lobby), American Crafts ribbon, sequins (Hobby Lobby), Bazzill bling, pop dots. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the bold black and white look with the little pop of additional colours. Beautiful job Shannon. Thanks for showcasing my sentiment so nicely.

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. I really enjoyed working with your oh happy day digi sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.